Are you a registered nurse seeking to advance your career in nursing administration, management, leadership, or education? If so, you may be interested in applying for the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024. These scholarships are specifically available to graduate students in a nursing program focusing on administration or management at an accredited School of Nursing in the United States.
The Nursing Economic$ Foundation, an Anthony J. Jannetti Foundation, supports nursing education and research. Each year, the Foundation grants up to four scholarships, each worth $5,000, to qualified candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- It would help if you were matriculated or planning to enroll in an accredited, degree-granting Master’s or Doctor of Nursing Science program or a Ph.D. in Nursing program with a research component for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Your career aspirations should align with nursing administration, management, leadership, or education, and you should plan to work in these fields upon completing your degree program.
- You must be a United States citizen and a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Before the May 15, 2023 deadline, you must complete the application for the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship and submit it to the Foundation office.
- Applicants who have already received a Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship for the same degree program are ineligible to apply.
- It is important to note that this scholarship is not exclusive and can be received in addition to any other scholarships or grants you have been awarded.
- If awarded a Foundation scholarship, you consent to the Nursing Economic$ Foundation and the Nursing Economic$ journal to publish your picture, biography, or other relevant application-related information.
- The scholarship funds must be used to offset the cost of tuition and other school-related fees (excluding room, board, social, health insurance, or athletic fees) within your degree-granting program. The Nursing Economic$ Foundation will jointly pay you and your designated school the scholarship funds.
- You must not be a member of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Board of Trustees, the Nursing Economic$ Editorial Board, an employee of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation, an employee of Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., or a family member of any individuals mentioned above.
If you meet these criteria and wish to apply for this valuable scholarship opportunity, you can access more information and download the application form from the Foundation’s website
The application form provides detailed instructions on how to complete and submit it, along with your curriculum vitae, official transcripts, personal statement, and two references. The submission deadline is May 15, 2023.
Take advantage of this chance to receive financial support for your graduate studies in nursing administration or management. Apply for the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 today and take your nursing career to the next level!